1. First impression: Your website is often the initial point of contact for potential customers so make a positive first impression that communicates professionalism, trustworthiness, and credibility.
2. Branding and differentiation: Your website must align with your brand identity to establish a memorable image that differentiates your company from competitors. A value proposition should always be at the top of the home page.
3. User experience: When site visitors can navigate seamlessly and find information quickly, they’ll stay longer and explore further. Use organized menus, clear navigation titles, and consistent design elements. Minimize clutter with clean pages with white space to ensure content scanning, the primary characteristic of site visitors.
4. Search engine optimization (SEO): Search engine algorithms are complex and continuously evolving. We stay up to date so we can follow optimization best practices. And, of course, make sure your content is SEO-optimized with the keywords your potential customers use to search for information about your industry.
5. Conversion and sales: A well-designed website is based on conversion optimization, encouraging visitors to make a purchase, submit a form, or contact your business.
6. Mobile responsiveness: Outstanding web design ensures that your website looks and functions well across various devices and screen sizes. A seamless mobile experience improves the opinion of your company, keeping visitors engaged to prevent high bounce rates.
We don’t require a lengthy contract.
You want to talk to us first and last.